Our Wellbeing Leads
Teachers choose Wellbeing Leads twice a year. They are chosen because they are outstanding role models across school and demonstrate wellbeing by being caring, positive and active learners. You will recognise them by their bright yellow t-shirts. Our Wellbeing Leads help support wellbeing by sharing the voice of all the children in school and by taking part in various projects designed to support all our wellbeing.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Leading our Class Forums
- Ensuring the children's voice forms part of our school improvement planning
- Anti-bullying work following training at Stockport Academy
- The Kindness Project.
- A project to improve our outdoor areas.
- Leading ‘Children in Need’ wellbeing activities and delivering assemblies or class discussions during Children’s Mental Health Week.
- Supporting a plan to improve the safety of children when walking to school by working with our School Governor, Mrs Hannah Matthews.