We promote a sense of pride in the school and we ask for the support of parents in upholding our dress code, supporting school uniform, and ensuring that children should arrive ready for a day’s education. It is strongly recommended that the following clothing should be worn:
- Grey trousers (long or short as appropriate) or, for girls, a grey pinafore dress or grey skirt
- Plain navy blue sweater or a sweat-shirt, fleece or cardigan with the school logo
- Pale blue polo shirt with or without the logo or pale blue button down shirt
- During the summer, girls can wear blue and white gingham dresses
- We expect the children to wear black shoes to school. Ugg boots, high heels or black / white / coloured trainers are not acceptable school footwear.
- Socks should be grey or white
- For PE the children are expected to wear a plain white t-shirt , plain dark blue shorts or plain dark blue jogging bottoms and black pumps
- The children should be provided with a suitable bag for keeping their equipment safe and tidy. P.E kit can be left in school during term time. All items MUST be clearly marked with your child’s name.
- Hair accessories should be blue in line with school uniform and of a reasonable size.
Sweat-shirts, fleeces and polo shirts with the school logo on are available from Davensports, Bramhall Lane, Davenport. Tel: 01614 833 005. Plain clothes of appropriate colours, available from high street shops and supermarkets, are also acceptable.
Alexandra Park Primary is now signed up to Tesco for online school uniform ordering. Go to tesco.com/ues. Select Alexandra Park Primary and you will be able to view all the customised items you can buy. You can purchase with a debit or credit card, earn Tesco club card points and returns are free.
The school receives a 5% cash donation on every purchase of school uniform