We promote a sense of pride in the school and we ask for the support of parents in upholding our dress code, supporting school uniform, and ensuring that children should arrive ready for a day’s education. It is strongly recommended that the following clothing should be worn:
- Grey trousers (long or short as appropriate) or, for girls, a grey pinafore dress or grey skirt
- Plain navy blue sweater or a sweat-shirt, fleece or cardigan with or without the school logo
- Pale blue polo shirt with or without the logo or pale blue button down shirt
- During the summer, girls can wear blue and white gingham dresses
- We expect the children to wear black shoes or plain black trainers to school.
- Socks should be grey or white
- For PE the children are expected to wear a plain white t-shirt , plain dark blue/black shorts or plain dark blue/black jogging bottoms and black pumps.
- Bags brought into school should be a suitable size, and drawstring where possible as bags are kept on pegs at the back of the classroom.
- P.E kit can be left in school during term time. All items MUST be clearly marked with your child’s name.
Alexandra Park Primary is signed up to Tesco for online school uniform ordering. Go to myclothing.com. Select Alexandra Park Primary and you will be able to view all the customised items you can buy. You can purchase with a debit or credit card and returns are free.
The school receives a 5% cash donation on every purchase of school uniform.
Locally you can get sweat-shirts, fleeces and polo shirts with the school logo on available from Davensports, Bramhall Lane, Davenport. Tel: 01614 833 005.
It is also acceptable to wear plain uniform of the appropriate colour which are available from a variety of retailers in the Stockport or online.